The strategic development and day to day management of Without Walls and its activity is managed by XTRAX.
XTRAX is an independent management and production company based in Manchester with over 15 years of experience in Outdoor Arts. It is one of the Without Walls founder members in 2007 and has provided management and development services to Without Walls since 2012. The role of XTRAX includes regular reporting to and liaison with the partner festivals, the Chair, and the Board of Directors, and helping artists to create and tour ground-breaking new outdoor work.
For more information about XTRAX visit www.xtrax.org.uk
- For strategic partnerships: Maggie Clarke, Director of XTRAX
- For commissioning and co-commissioning opportunities: David Morgan, Programme Manager
- For information about our Creative Development Network and how to join: Anais Biaux, Creative Development & Partnerships Manager
- For marketing and communications: Matt Belfield, Communications and Development Manager
- For information about our Touring Network Partnership: Hannah Hartley, Project Manager
Artists working with Without Walls
Each year Without Walls commissioned artists to create new, fantastic outdoor work and supports them to help realise their’ ambitious creative ideas. You can find out more information about these artists by visiting our artistic programme.
Festivals working with Without Walls
Without Walls collaborates with the best and brightest festivals in the UK to support the creation and touring of outdoor arts shows. Find out more about our partners here.